Oscar3 coverage

nick hows the charger?? you like?? everything working pretty good i have not heard any videos of your.. yall looked like you had a blast...ill be there next year in new buggy

She sure sounds thirsty. I'm searching for more ponies outta mine for sure. May even up the boooost.
Hell yeah it is. I am doing some research on mine over the next few weeks. I want to intercool it or add meth injection whichever is doable the easiest/cheapest. I really want to do an intercooler but I don't know that the design of this blower will allow that. Hard pulls up the mountain ran it hotter than I thought it should. I know it's in the charger. It will also add some power.

Hell yeah it is. I am doing some research on mine over the next few weeks. I want to intercool it or add meth injection whichever is doable the easiest/cheapest. I really want to do an intercooler but I don't know that the design of this blower will allow that. Hard pulls up the mountain ran it hotter than I thought it should. I know it's in the charger. It will also add some power.

meth would be easier to get when you in harlan :grinpimp:

Robbie it was great. No issues and a very impressive power gain. I opened it up on the road 3 or 4 times first through 3rd and there was no stumble or quit anywhere. It seemed to maintain an idle crawl alot better than before the first half of the trip but then Sat it seemed to want to stall a bit more but that could be the hella clogged air filter. I rarely open mine up in low like Harva did in the video so it probably wont do much for crawling. I did however have it in 2 high most everywhere except the obstacles. That was a first partly because my shifters sucked but now I just pop that cable shifter and let the blower sing. I drove to the Loco barn mostly in 2 high. I had a few nice drifts too Sat. The temp was 205-210 all weekend. There was a very seldom sputter in certain places but I think I will wait to see if it progresses or if it's just part of the deal. I was thinking the fuel pump could be a little weak for that extra injector but i also had a bad fuel pump o ring on my tank forever so water probably got in the fuel. It's very fun, put it that way. Axle shaft upgrades coming to the front before you see me Harva'ing my junk. We did have a blast though. Already looking forward to the biggest and baddest Oscar ever next year.

It only gets hot under long periods of boost. Which is typical of a supercharged engine. I do think moving the PS and Trans coolers would help, but I don't really have a good idea of where... not much room for change.

Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it can't be made to work better.

Take beer for example. Even the most expensive beer will get you drunker faster if you add a shot of moonshine to it.