OSCAR 5 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 28-May 1, 2016

I called off a day ahead on the 27th and thinking about heading up a day early to get camp squared away. Anyone else heading up before Thursday?

I called off a day ahead on the 27th and thinking about heading up a day early to get camp squared away. Anyone else heading up before Thursday?
Wow, I would like to do that too instead of being loaded the first day. Let's see what I can do?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

if I leave wednesday and stop at Wilderness Trails we could stay there one night and then go up to Putney on Thursday Morning. That would involve bringing some camping stuff so I dunno.

We could probably do one of two things... See about getting the cabin a day ahead, or getting a hotel room. I dont remember how far Wilderness Trails were from Harlen, but im down for either.

if I leave wednesday and stop at Wilderness Trails we could stay there one night and then go up to Putney on Thursday Morning. That would involve bringing some camping stuff so I dunno.

Ok here is my cabin layout. We have the two cabins at the bottom of the hill at the entrance. Some are on offroadsc and some are not. Total of 19 confirmed. 2 may not make it. 18 beds total. 50 bucks per person.

Big Cabin:
Me and lady in big bed
Chuck and lady in big bed
Harvard and lady in big bed
Durabuilt dale on sofa bed downstairs
Skerb and todd in bunks down stairs.
Tripp-dawg

Bunk style cabin:

Taco?
Turbo
Cannonball
The man with the big head
The Todd
El Jeffe
Shorty
Ken?

Calli and her Pops are in overflow.
("?" next to name means the may not be able to make it)

Anybody have any open seats as far as riding?

Last edited:
I think it should be me instead of Todd with Skerb.

Ok here is my cabin layout. We have the two cabins at the bottom of the hill at the entrance. Some are on offroadsc and some are not. Total of 16 confirmed. 2 may not make it. 18 beds total.

Big Cabin:
Me and lady in big bed
Chuck and lady in big bed
Harvard and lady in big bed
Durabuilt dale on sofa bed downstairs
Skerb and todd in bunks down stairs.

Bunk style cabin:
Front Room
Taco
Turbo
Cannonball
The man with the big head

Back Room
Ken
Shorty.

This leaves two extra beds. Comes out to 75 a person currently.

Anybody have any open seats as far as riding?