OSCAR 5 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 28-May 1, 2016

I know this has been discussed every year before.....

Which route for time versus major grade climbs? Last time I went from Seneca to Ashville and up 26 but come home on 81&40.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We went straight 26 last year and made good time. Only benefit to me of going the other way is if your stopping by Wilderness trails, which I'd like to do again some day...

I'll be taking the route going by wilderness trails if I'm driving the jeep. Depending on when I leave may be making a stop in there for a bit.
I took off Wednesday... We should leave then. Im not sure what im gonna drive up this year.. Sporty still needs some TLC and the Jeep is out of the question...Car wouldn't make for a fun trip to Wilderness Trails...

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I took off Wednesday... We should leave then. Im not sure what im gonna drive up this year.. Sporty still needs some TLC and the Jeep is out of the question...Car wouldn't make for a fun trip to Wilderness Trails...
I'm starting to consider what a uhaul trailer would cost for the weekend.

Dang. I'm gonna pull a Jimbo this year. Won't be able to leave till Thursday afternoon. Damn being a grown up....