OSCAR 5 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 28-May 1, 2016

if I leave wednesday and stop at Wilderness Trails we could stay there one night and then go up to Putney on Thursday Morning. That would involve bringing some camping stuff so I dunno.
I'm down with going to Wilderness if it's so close to Harlan. Would like to setup camp at our place in Putney first though. My jeep will be filled up with all my camping gear since I'm driving it up.

What's up guys I was going to register don't know if it's to late or what but it said I was already registered under the name I tried does anybody know if I have registered have a little memory problem

What's up guys I was going to register don't know if it's to late or what but it said I was already registered under the name I tried does anybody know if I have registered have a little memory problem
Are you Registering here: http://oscar5.eventbee.com/

Here is a list of Current Registrations with a little under 2 weeks left to register.

Wilson Ackerman
Big Al Wood
Danny Hayden
Bud Ackerman
Jeffrey Lovvorn
Calliandra Lombard
Anne Wade
Stephen Wade
Taylor Corbett
Rosa Grijalva
Ronnie Cadorette
Ashlee Annese
Nick Annese
Mason Cannon
Bettie Leopard
Charles Leopard
Chris Tackett
Anna Miller
Shawn Miller
Lawrence Barr
Dial Devaney
Austin Devaney
bart pauley
Jaclyn Pauley
Robert Clippard
Duane Wolf
Gregory Wolf
Spencer Johnson
William Collins
Bill Collins
Randal
Thomasena Collins
Cohl Harding
Tucker Harding
Jody Whisenant
Matt Harvard
Shannon McKee
Jim Kennemore
Cat
Fred Perry
Roger Dalrymple
Joe Meaders
Tripp Williamson
Tom

There are a few others who have paid by check that I have not added to the list yet.

Here is an overview map. The type on the names of the trails is a little blurry at this size of photo. There are two maps t Black Mountain Overview 2.jpg other to show the detail, an east and a west.