OSCAR 4 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 30-May 3, 2015

Glad to hear I will have people to wheel with. I actually made it through almost all of mason jar in the fireant. Couldn't manage to make it up the first big hill after the entry rocks. Had to get a little tug up that, but probably because my motor was crap. Of course that was before getting the automatic also. So far I have been able to get around the whole park with the thing, but if there are some paint I want to make sure they can have fun. Shot I would drop into Lions den if I had some more crawl ratio.
You see what I'm in. I think I'll be the one looking for someone to wheel with. I'm OG'n circa 78.

We still have a few challenge Sponsor Slots available. I want to Thank CFS Off-Road for their support for this year's OSCAR4!

website logo.JPG

They are Located in Downtown Columbia and work on everything from a budget boost to a full roll cage and axle swaps.

If it ends up working out...I have a D44 chromo you can use sitting at the house with your name on it. I ask for a 6 pack of good brews on trade.
I might have to take you up on that. I spend enough on good beer already that another 6 pack isn't going to kill me. I need to see how the shafts are coming. Hopefully they will be ready for the presidents day ride. I would like another shake down run before I wrap it up and load for Harlan.

I might have to take you up on that. I spend enough on good beer already that another 6 pack isn't going to kill me. I need to see how the shafts are coming. Hopefully they will be ready for the presidents day ride. I would like another shake down run before I wrap it up and load for Harlan.
Your in luck, his version of good is different from ours. He means Coors instead of Keystone. :smokin:

Your in luck, his version of good is different from ours. He means Coors instead of Keystone. :smokin:
You cray? I drink good beer. 90% of the time Natty... When I go out I like a good craft brew. Preferably something dark, a porter or dopplebach. Even a stout if it's the right flavor. I like different stuff. Just that good beers make you fatter.

You cray? I drink good beer. 90% of the time Natty... When I go out I like a good craft brew. Preferably something dark, a porter or dopplebach. Even a stout if it's the right flavor. I like different stuff. Just that good beers make you fatter.
Didn't picture you are a dark beer guy. I just had a pretty good chocolate peanut butter porter the other day. I am trying to cut back on my IPAs and get back into other beers. Now that the wife has stopped drinking I have cut back though. Tough to relax with a beer while she stares at me.