OSCAR 4 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 30-May 3, 2015

Yes whoever is there first gets whatever but it is a large area, lots of time I cannot get to the park until late Friday nights at most main events and miss out on the camping in that campground so I just pull past it and camp in the large gravel parking area there has bee firewood there also this is right before you get to the zipline office building just buy your camping pass 10$ I think and camp anywhere in the spots in the park with that pass you can use the showers down at the railroad tracks very clean or has been in the past

Yes whoever is there first gets whatever but it is a large area, lots of time I cannot get to the park until late Friday nights at most main events and miss out on the camping in that campground so I just pull past it and camp in the large gravel parking area there has bee firewood there also this is right before you get to the zipline office building just buy your camping pass 10$ I think and camp anywhere in the spots in the park with that pass you can use the showers down at the railroad tracks very clean or has been in the past
You gotta give me a comma or period at some point its hard to follow the thought process cause im trynna visualize the description but dang I can decide what gravel lot and what building im gonna end up behind if and when I get there

He is talking about the shop on the left if you are heading to whitetail. Or the gravel parking lots on the right heading down same main trail. It is the parking area for the zip line. There is also a pic-a-nic shelter up there as well as a port-o-pooper.

Actually, I did type the last part. Guess he hit 4 instead of 3. Didn't know the grammar police and the spelling Nazi was up and at it today. I'll be sure to spell check, grammar check, and check for plagiarism before I try to help out from now on.

Actually, I did type the last part. Guess he hit 4 instead of 3. Didn't know the grammar police and the spelling Nazi was up and at it today. I'll be sure to spell check, grammar check, and check for plagiarism before I try to help out from now on.
Don't care about grammar, it was just a bit confusing to read with the two dates it initially looked like two events to me. I appreciate the help. At least it didnt say Anal