OSCAR 4 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 30-May 3, 2015

There's a bounty hill called Rockzilla beside lower rock garden for June 30th to raise money for new truck trails. $15 a spectator. Maybe this will attract Marcus to Oscar to come check it out.

I just signed up looks like it will be Friday before I can be over there, when will the main events happen. I am very new and have not been to this event before but am excited about the event and meeting new people

I just signed up looks like it will be Friday before I can be over there, when will the main events happen. I am very new and have not been to this event before but am excited about the event and meeting new people

The only "main events" would really be the lions den challenge and group photo. Other than that we just trail ride a lot and get together and share lies around the fire. It will be a blast I can assure you.

The only "main events" would really be the lions den challenge and group photo. Other than that we just trail ride a lot and get together and share lies around the fire. It will be a blast I can assure you.

More info on Lodging added to the first post.

The main Dinner and Check in will happen at the Evarts Campground near the Willow tree at sites 10 and 11. For those interested in reserving a site you can call City of Evarts @ (606) 837-0609.

Camping is $25 per night per site. I also spoke with the people from the Campground and the Dairy Hut is expanding and should be open by then!

Here is the information on Cabins

http://www.visitblackmtncabins.com/Black_Mountain_Cabins/Welcome.html

and more lodging options:

http://www.harlancountytrails.com/lodging.php

Warning to anyone new to the Evarts Area, Some of the Options listed in the Lodging section are a good ways from where we will be. Specifically Putney, its about a 45 minute ride via trail, or about the same via road. The best options would be black mountain cabin rentals, or one of the rental houses in Evarts if you are not camping.

Matt or Nick, Can you post the info to the Houses that are available? Whichever ones yall aren't staying at.

Last edited: