Mean Green

Yea that will work. Let me confirm which orientation would work best. I was thinking parallel to the axle tube would be best but would like to confirm with someone who knows what they are doing. me=not him

Well my shafts got sent to Harry at Carolina Driveline today. They are going to put a 1350 CV flange on the rear that will bolt to the rubi case and put a 1350 yoke at the rear axle. I have been running a conversion joint. The front, I just sent the axle yoke end to have it lengthened by 2 inches and a 1330 yoke installed. If those yoke sizes sound off, they may be. I sent the universals with them so they can let me know if thats the correct sizes that they are. I feel like thats what they were when I built the axles but its been too long to know for sure. The front steering arms are hopefully done so now I have to relocate the cooler. Dont ever mount a cooler like this..
PSC Cooler.jpg
You may could get away with it without fenders but here it is like a heat sponge. I think it even helped the engine run cooler as it soaked up so much heat. I think I may have to mount it under the radiator. Gen-Right sells a cooler for like $39. Anyone know if that thing would work for me or if its a POS? Its one that looks like it would easily fit inside my grill.

Thanks guys, they should be pretty beef. Each tower weighs about 15 pounds I think, and they have over 4' of weld each (Anyone want to buy me a press brake?).

My front Driveshaft currently has only 1.75" of spline mesh. I thought for sure I needed more but I measured today at ride height and full droop. The measurement stayed the same to my surprise although CDL told me it may not change. Is there any way that 1.75 of spline mesh could be enough? Just trying to save $ if I can. It does not sound like enough to me but I really don't know.