Mean Green

Will you still be able to do these for me? Thx
Ya sorry man, forgot to get back with you. Had trouble getting up with my cutter do to the holidays, but they should be getting cut pretty soon. Im not exactly the highest up on there priority list unfortunately.

Last edited:
David, do you want to wait untill I get the ORI's to be sure the mounting holes are correct? I could probably find the specs on ORI's website too.

I mounted my steering ram to the tie rod today. Everythings clears as it should at ride height and close to full bump but I was not able to achieve full bump. I didnt have time to take the springs out or anything to flex it on. There are a couple places that could be close so I may need to add bumps before Oscar. I'm happy with how it turned out. It turns like butter. I am still waiting on the proper length knuckle bolts but really don't need them until Oscar so Marcus is going to grab them from Gillis next time he sees him if he has them with him. These bolts stand out like hell. One thing I need is another safety washer on the other side of the heim on the pitman arm. It looks like it will max out on the pitman arm before the pass tire droops all the way out. I really hope it works like this.
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg

Do you run into any issues with not having enough misalignment on the drag link with only a safety washer on the pitman arm end. I was thinking about doing similar with mine, but didnt know if there would be enough misalignment.

Right now there is nothing under it. I have not flexed it yet to know but I will keep you posted. If I have to run any type of misalignment, I will have to move the link to the underside because there is no more clearance above. The radiator hose and some other stuff is there if I go any higher.

Right now there is nothing under it. I have not flexed it yet to know but I will keep you posted. If I have to run any type of misalignment, I will have to move the link to the underside because there is no more clearance above. The radiator hose and some other stuff is there if I go any higher.
sounds good man let me know when you test it out!

David, do you want to wait untill I get the ORI's to be sure the mounting holes are correct? I could probably find the specs on ORI's website too.
It would seem that there 1.6" mounting width, and use either a 1/2" or 5/8" bolt. I will give ORI a call, and confirm that before I weld the mounts up. They are slotted and tabbed to accept a standard 1.5" shock, but I should be able to modify them with no problem.

Yeah man I thought I was going to be around this weekend. I gave taco a heads up, they are at Durabuilt. Two sets out there one is off an 02 van and the other a 95 f250. Slide by there and scoop em

It would seem that there 1.6" mounting width, and use either a 1/2" or 5/8" bolt. I will give ORI a call, and confirm that before I weld the mounts up. They are slotted and tabbed to accept a standard 1.5" shock, but I should be able to modify them with no problem.
5/8 bolt and yes 1.6" width. They are not even scheduled to be here until 2 weeks before Oscar.