Mean Green

What's the difference in these wheel studs? They both have same thread. I need the bigger headed ones like in this spacer. Are the others metric? I see an M on them. They were in this ford 60 rear axle when I got it so I used them to mount the spacer. When I went to remove it, they were all spun and really fun to get out. Can I get the bigger ones local?

The thread is 9-16 on both. The smaller one has a 5/8 neck. Does anyone know if that's the correct neck size? The hole in rotor looks to be 5/8 as well. It may just be worn out.

That's what the lug nut says on it but it's fits both. I will measure this am. Must not be. Can u buy them local?
you can go to advance and they have a box in the back with the studs in and you can look through the box for the correct stud size and see if there is one with a correct shoulder for your application. They may only have 2-4 in stock, but you can order them and have them next day usually once you find the part number.

which studs are you trying to replace? in the spacer or in the axle? If its in the axle does your rotor slide over the studs or is the rotor pressed onto the bearing hub with the wheel studs?

Its the studs that travel through the rotor and press into the bearing hub. Maybe the shoulder is not long enough. I don't see mine on the list but they appear to be 9/16-18, 2 3/4 total length with a 3/4 shoulder.

Its the studs that travel through the rotor and press into the bearing hub. Maybe the shoulder is not long enough. I don't see mine on the list but they appear to be 9/16-18, 2 3/4 total length with a 3/4 shoulder.
Clicky the linky dicky.
Wheel Bolt Knurl Dia. : .658"

Wheel Bolt Overall Length : 2 7/16"

Wheel Bolt Shoulder Length : 7/16"

Wheel Bolt Thread Size : 9/16/2018

Wheel Bolt Threads : Right Hand

Wheel Bolt Head Marks : 439 ABN

Those must be the ones in the spacers though Harvey as they do not have to travel through anything before engaging. Thx. I guess they were not what I needed.