MCJ @ Bumpus Cove July 20-22nd

agreed, tell her your just going to go tubing friday and wheel saturday and come back sat evening. you'll have all day sunday to rest.

tell her you will be out on the lake wakeboarding if you dont go wheeling so you'll be even more tired.
hahaha funny thing is i tried to tell her if i dont go i'll be on the lake friday and saturday and that would probably be worse. but oh well i'll be going somewhere soon.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
hahaha funny thing is i tried to tell her if i dont go i'll be on the lake friday and saturday and that would probably be worse. but oh well i'll be going somewhere soon.
That may be a good thing. With everything that has been done to it, I would get more time on some serious obstacles before taking it so far away since it is your ride home.

OK, so the group leaving friday morning and meeting for breakfast at bill and fran's looks to be:

Brooks
Larry
Quinn
Scott

We'll be meeting at 8:30 and leaving by 9:30 and meet Greg around 10:30 at Carolina Driveline

That may be a good thing. With everything that has been done to it, I would get more time on some serious obstacles before taking it so far away since it is your ride home.
that is another thing that needs to be worked on too, need to learn my new limits. hopefully making a new trail at my land saturday instead now, and see if i can make it up it.

yall have fun at bumpus take lots of pics for me.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Good time. Wet, little too much for the XJ. I've got some videos but I'll try to get them up tomorrow and I'm sure Brooks will do a full report.