MCJ @ Bumpus Cove July 20-22nd

Got in contact with Shawn aka Gubni and he said it was fine if we left our trailers at his place...thats the good news, bad news is its 11 miles or 26 minutes from the trail head. You could leave your trailer there for the weekend if your willing to drive that far on the road. There is also possibly the option of the fire station if they are not having a training weekend.

I think Larry said he was going to contact them and see if that was an option :grin:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
No answer at the fire house. It's a volunteer station so doubt people are there normally. If it were me I'd check there when we come in and if its a no or nobody there unload and take trailers to Gubni's place. I'd feel better about leaving stuff on private land than out in the open on the main road anyway.

01tj

Yeah I'm not trying to drive 11 miles, but it will be later in the week before I know if I can go.

BBQ sounds good looks I can head out with y'all on Fri. It's been a long time sense I camp without my camper,it's definently spoiled me. Looking forward to it though.

OK, so the group leaving friday morning and meeting for breakfast at bill and fran's looks to be:

Brooks
Larry
Quinn
Mason
Scott

We'll be meeting at 8:30 and leaving by 9:30 and meet Greg around 10:30.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Here is a reminder of what my Jeep was like last year at Bumpus. I'm excited to get back up there.

[video=youtube;U9gkRt6abXc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9gkRt6abXc[/video]

well mom just shut me down for wheelin this weekend. gotta leave for the dominican republic sunday night, and she thinks i'll be too worn out. i understand where shes coming from, but sorry to let yall down.

01tj

well mom just shut me down for wheelin this weekend. gotta leave for the dominican republic sunday night, and she thinks i'll be too worn out. i understand where shes coming from, but sorry to let yall down.
You are gonna have to come up with a better excuse than that!!:flipoff2:

You are gonna have to come up with a better excuse than that!!:flipoff2:
agreed, tell her your just going to go tubing friday and wheel saturday and come back sat evening. you'll have all day sunday to rest.

tell her you will be out on the lake wakeboarding if you dont go wheeling so you'll be even more tired.