MCJ @ Bumpus Cove July 20-22nd

We will be discussing details at the meeting tonight.

Bumpus cove has something for most all rigs, but all rigs attending must be Tagged.

We will be Camping on the trail, there are no facilities available, unless you stay in the nearby town, about an hour away.

There is a large rock garden trail as well as many smaller obstacles for stock- modified rigs.

Should be a good time. I'll post more details when we get them.

Post up if you are interested.

did you change the date? and its about 200 miles away? is that right? i may be able to come. i have to leave that night to go out of town so idk if it would be a good idea to cut things that close.

did you change the date? and its about 200 miles away? is that right? i may be able to come. i have to leave that night to go out of town so idk if it would be a good idea to cut things that close.
Its 181 miles from Chapin, SC to the trail head. I think the date has been the same the whole time, not sure, we just finalized at this past meeting.

I may come, I'm still undecided. Who all is going?
thats what this thread is for, we had a slim turnout at the meeting monday, so we'll have to see who plans to come still.

Right now I think its me and Larry that I know of.

With the small crowd interested, we are planning to stop on the way up friday and do some river tubing on the Green River, its on the way and should make for a nice break on the drive up.

Anyone else planning on coming out for this trip?

01tj

With the small crowd interested, we are planning to stop on the way up friday and do some river tubing on the Green River, its on the way and should make for a nice break on the drive up.

Anyone else planning on coming out for this trip?
Yeah I think I'm gonna pass on this trip now.

its just an idea, its up to whoever is going to decide. It was brought up last weekend at the shooting range day or the meeting, because its going to be balls hot