MCJ @ Bumpus Cove July 20-22nd

come on out to the meeting tonight, we will be discussing details of the trip. We should have some open seats if anyone wants to ride.

A group is leaving friday morning to do some river tubing before the trail ride on and then heading to the camp that afternoon. If anyone wants to drive up friday night they can meet us at camp and ride that night and Saturday during the day. We will be camping sat night as well.

We picked up some more people for the trip last night at the meeting.

Right now it looks like:

Brooks
Larry
Greg
Quinn
Gillis
Miller
Mason

Should be a Great Trip!

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Where did Larry park his tow rig last year?
A gas station a couple of miles down the road, just stayed for the day. The fire department said it would have been fine to leave it there but it was a training weekend and they needed space. Brooks also knows of someone who lives near there that has room.

01tj

A gas station a couple of miles down the road, just stayed for the day. The fire department said it would have been fine to leave it there but it was a training weekend and they needed space. Brooks also knows of someone who lives near there that has room.
How far is that persons house from the trailhead?

I think one night i'm going to do the pizza pasta in the dutch oven, it feeds 4-5 people.

Greg said he was in, anyone else want to get in on it?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Can we make a detour to Carolina Driveline on the way up? I need to drop my front shaft off to be balanced and get a rear made. I can just drop stuff off and either pick it up later or have him ship it back.

the guy that lives really close with trailer parking said his field is saturated from all the rain they have had and we wouldnt be able to get trucks and trailers in there. He gave me a contact of someone else to try, I sent him a message and I'll let you know what I find out.