Guzzy Build

Didn't have a chance to actually assemble any yet, but I threw a wheel in one of the tires just to see how fresh it would look. Dayum that's sweet! facd9cfc79456ae6a4fee6c19345d15f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone ever ran stick on wheel weights on a waggy 44? I had planned to get them balanced without using the inner bead, but they asked if I had enough caliper clearance. I assume so, and I'm having them go ahead and balance them like that, but has anyone checked clearance?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Anyone ever ran stick on wheel weights on a waggy 44? I had planned to get them balanced without using the inner bead, but they asked if I had enough caliper clearance. I assume so, and I'm having them go ahead and balance them like that, but has anyone checked clearance?

My rear calipers on the sami had to be slightly clearanced for 15s, but that was a weld on bracket so could be variance. Never checked the front. Just make sure they don't STACK the stick ons like Walmart did on my 17s...

Last edited:
Who did yours. I had a wheel balanced yesterday at Walmart and if they're not no just right they're tight on the Chevy. It through weights off today. Might need stick on weight.

Charged them up with my dad on his nitrogen tanks from his HVAC business. And used my shock pressure gauge from my mountain bike to double check. Haha Whatever works.