Guzzy Build

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
nothing, everything is still there, I may have missed a vacuum line somewhere. Let it run outside today for a few minutes and pulled it back in. I can't tell where the smell comes from, its not strong enough until i park it in the garage. All of the evap system is still there.
Mine has no evap system, and doesn't smell...

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Mine never smelled before I tore it into a million pieces and put it back together...:flipoff2
Yeah. I would think its something other than just a vent open though. I have a 5/8" line bent over with a filter on it coming straight from my tank, my garage is pretty tightly sealed, and it sits in there for weeks at a time with no smell. I feel like you have something else going on.

Yeah. I would think its something other than just a vent open though. I have a 5/8" line bent over with a filter on it coming straight from my tank, my garage is pretty tightly sealed, and it sits in there for weeks at a time with no smell. I feel like you have something else going on.

Hmmm, Guess i need to dig into it.

So I guess i need to drive it a little, the rear main/oil pan seal seams to have fixed itself?

Also, fuel filler hose was seeping near the tank that’s where the smell was coming from, tightened it and we will see what happens next time I fill up. Now to get into this thing...

image.jpg