Guzzy Build

Still in the assembly phase, I promise when its all together I'll wash it. Hoping to get a top on it in the next day or two. I need to weld on the new Motobilt windshield tie ins to the cage before I put the top on.
Are you having to modify them to work with your cage? I cut into my windshield frame to tuck the cage in close and am gonna have to make something work

Are you having to modify them to work with your cage? I cut into my windshield frame to tuck the cage in close and am gonna have to make something work
I'm just welding a tab to the windshield plate that bolts to the cage on the inside via a rivnut. I shouldn't need to modify the motobilt plates.

as it sits, the bend in my cage is about 1/4" from touching the bottom of the motobilt windshield plate.

got the softop on yesterday and realized I have mismatched tailgate bar hardware. I sold my old softop with the tailgate bar and my new one came with one, but my tub mounts are smaller than the new tailgate bar. Anyone need a tailgate bar with the fat ends? Or have a skinny tailgate bar?
D290D89F-4233-4F23-81A1-163AAF752066.jpeg

Oh, I get it. Did it shift the rear seat back any to provide more leg room?
gave 2" more legroom for back seat passengers and 13" more storage out back. For me it was totally worth it. Plus its unique and give me the longer wheelbase I have been jonesin for for the last 15 years.