Guzzy Build

Made my appointment for Safelite to come put in a windshield in my bare frame. If anyone is looking to get a windshield replaced anytime soon I found a $50 coupon online. "SOCIAL50" will give you $50 off. Its $160 for a TJ windshield replacement if they come to you. Take off $35 if you go to them over in Columbia.
Good find. I will get them to come put one in my CJ frame more than likely.

Haven't affected mine. Guess it depends on the company.
I have safeco, it didnt affect me in a way I noticed, but when i was having them check rates, it was coming up as a claim on my insurance, which doesnt ding you but it is tracked and affects your rates. They try to claim that it doesnt, but when an insurance underwriter is working up a quote, they take claims into consideration, even windshield replacement claims. They are required by SC state law to replace your windshield if you have full coverage, but they can for sure count it as a claim on your insurance history.

I know this is worthless without pics but got the rear bumper all painted over the last few days and installed. Also took the winch off the plate and sanded and primed the winch mount plate tonight. Too dark in the garage for bumper pics as it’s by the door in a corner right now

Also, I'm trying to decide how I want to mount my tag... I didnt want to put it back on the body, but I might. Thinking about on the rear bumper above the hitch so I could easily add a tag light, or in the spare tire?

How do you guys have yours mounted?

What exhaust shop did you use? I made bracket in tire carrier for license plate for easy removal.
I dropped it off at Mikes Garage here in Chapin. I saw some others that had good work from them. and its a mile from my house so I could easily drive the jeep over with straight headers.

I was just thinking as I thought about the mount, I can't put mine in the tire, because the trasharoo will block it when I'm on trips.

Got the exhaust run, its not how I would have done it but I think it will work, He actually googled longarm exhaust setups for jeeps and ran it under my upper, but he had to account for full droop in the rear, so it hangs down about even with the bottom of the frame to go under the upper. Either way, I think it will be fine, but it may see a rock one day. The sound is much better with the 2.5" tubing, i had 2" before I think.

Just came down to the kitchen and the garage smells pretty strong of gas. I filled up the tank yesterday after the exhaust shop. I don’t see any obvious leaks. Maybe an evap line?

What all did you remove from your fuel system?
nothing, everything is still there, I may have missed a vacuum line somewhere. Let it run outside today for a few minutes and pulled it back in. I can't tell where the smell comes from, its not strong enough until i park it in the garage. All of the evap system is still there.