Guzzy Build

Finished up all of the wiring last night, ARB, Speakers, dome lights, reverse lights, tag light, Also mounted the new LJ rear seat brackets. Next will be bolt in all the seats. and finish the bumpers.

Still looking for the missing peices of my soft top frame. Anyone have a JK/TJ/LJ sunrider top thats busted?

Finished up all of the wiring last night, ARB, Speakers, dome lights, reverse lights, tag light, Also mounted the new LJ rear seat brackets. Next will be bolt in all the seats. and finish the bumpers.

Still looking for the missing peices of my soft top frame. Anyone have a JK/TJ/LJ sunrider top thats busted?
I have a few pieces of the frame from the 03 tj. Windshield header and some frame pieces.

learned another valuable lesson yesterday, Usually i'll paint something and then come give it another coat in a few hours... well the rustoleum professional stuff doesnt work that way evidently. I sprayed a light tack coat, then came back about 10 minutes later and sprayed a heavier coat, then came back about 4 hours later to spray the final coat....which totally wrinkled and bubbled up.... read the can it says recoat in 1 hour or after 48... looks so I spent the morning sanding all of the wrinkled paint off....

I did make an appointment to get the exhaust run next tuesday. I was trying for this week but they were booked.

Made my appointment for Safelite to come put in a windshield in my bare frame. If anyone is looking to get a windshield replaced anytime soon I found a $50 coupon online. "SOCIAL50" will give you $50 off. Its $160 for a TJ windshield replacement if they come to you. Take off $35 if you go to them over in Columbia.

Made my appointment for Safelite to come put in a windshield in my bare frame. If anyone is looking to get a windshield replaced anytime soon I found a $50 coupon online. "SOCIAL50" will give you $50 off. Its $160 for a TJ windshield replacement if they come to you. Take off $35 if you go to them over in Columbia.
I've been wondering if my insurance would cover replacing the windshield on mine since I have full coverage...

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I've been wondering if my insurance would cover replacing the windshield on mine since I have full coverage...
Yes. Usually as long as there's a running crack longer that a dollar bill or a rock hit /spider crack bigger than a quarter. I've never had an issue getting them replaced.

So I just revamped all my insurance earlier this year and it sucked that I had 3 hits on my insurance in the last 4 years from windshield hits on my insurance history. For a TJ, its much cheaper to pay to have it replaced than pay for it for the rest of your life as an insurance hit.