First time builder

Is it a rubber/poly bushing? If so, it may be the same size as the stock ones which I have a couple you can have. I used them in my Rubicon Express adjustable arms. The whole sleeve and bushings just pressed right in them. I also have some brand new Rubicon Express ones in the for sale section that may work for ya.

Finally got back to work on the Jeep tonight. Here's the joint that's messed up. The ID is about 1.625". The rubber is pretty worn. They are not very old so they must be low quality. I want to fix it cheap but I want it to hold up too, don't know how long before I can rework it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358639495.783562.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358639517.238129.jpg

Those would appear to be re-buildable. Someone on here should be able to tell you who makes those arms if you take a pic of the whole arm. I have never seen rubber in a joint like that. If you can figure out who manufactures them, the rebuild kit should be cheap and easy. JKS maybe?

Those look to be Currie joints, are they 2" wide or 2.5 wide?

They are around $40 each for the whole new joints, so you could just buy two, or buy a rebuild kit for those joints.

http://shop.savvyoffroad.com/category.sc?categoryId=25

If yours are 2" I have two of them here at the house new in the boxes.
I posted another pic before I read your post. But I looked at the Currie site and they look the same as the 2.5"

that last picture you posted, do they measure 2.5 wide? you should be able to just buy the rebuild kit for them.
I remeasured them. I was way off, don't know we're I got 2.5. My caliper measures them at 1.625. That sounds like an odd size. I think I'm just going replace the whole control arm.

No, I was asking him to determine if he could just replace that end and re use the tube and poly end. The shank looks crazy long though in the pics.