Feb 16-19, 2024 - MCJ on the KAT

So no stock gladiator rubicon? Even for just the KAT 1 trail.
Are you Driving a Gladiator? I don't know exactly what we will be facing, so I'm not sure what to tell you. Some of this will be new to me. We will be running the Hard Sections of Main 1 as well and I'm not sure what the go arounds will be like. The general group attending the trip is on 35s and has trail experience. A stock gladiator with no winch may be a hand full for the group with the wet trails i'm expecting.

Are you Driving a Gladiator? I don't know exactly what we will be facing, so I'm not sure what to tell you. Some of this will be new to me. We will be running the Hard Sections of Main 1 as well and I'm not sure what the go arounds will be like. The general group attending the trip is on 35s and has trail experience. A stock gladiator with no winch may be a hand full for the group with the wet trails i'm expecting.
I’m taking my JKUR on 37”AND 3.5” mc lift… I have been part of mid Carolina Jeep for over 10 years, I have trail experience, Daniel, dicky bell,gulches shipwreck, blk mountain off road twice with this group all in the JKUR…not with the gladiator…

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I’m taking my JKUR on 37”AND 3.5” mc lift… I have been part of mid Carolina Jeep for over 10 years, I have trail experience, Daniel, dicky bell,gulches shipwreck, blk mountain off road twice with this group all in the JKUR…not with the gladiator…
We know who you are. Why are you asking about a Gladiator if you're talking the JK?

For sure Tim, you are welcome and we know you well. Im not sure what to tell you about the stock gladiator though.
Jk maybe has front drive shaft issue… not sure yet, not enough time in day to diagnose it…. So I thought I would take my gladiator rubicon…. But I guess I will chance it and take the JKUR… I have Cary extra front axles when I go on far away trips… but I don’t have extra drive shaft to carry..I haven’t upgraded tires to 35” on gladiator so I understand the issue taking it.was thinking to be safe and take gladiator… since 6 hr and 340 miles from home…but I’ll be in the jk

I'll also be in my gladiator, and David is taking his as well. We both have winches and you may be fine without. Last time I had to pull cable in mine when we were on the DBBB. Does your gladiator have the MT or AT tires? I just want you to understand just like I told the folks at the meeting monday, that I'm not sure what all we will face.

I'll also be in my gladiator, and David is taking his as well. We both have winches and you may be fine without. Last time I had to pull cable in mine when we were on the DBBB. Does your gladiator have the MT or AT tires? I just want you to understand just like I told the folks at the meeting monday, that I'm not sure what all we will face.
285/70r17 Wildpeak At. Stock for the rubicon. Are you on 35” or 315/70r17