Feb 16-19, 2024 - MCJ on the KAT

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
So i've loaded the trail into GaiaGPS and I'm working on making a route that we can divide up by days. Our cabin is near the top of the KAT loop right next to HARD 1 and HARD 11 that were shown at the beginning of this thread. Hard 1 is the light blue trail and Hard 11 is the pink trail. You can see the House symbol, thats where our Cabin is located. These are both fairly close to the house, the other Hard sections are a bit more of a drive. I'll dig more into that soon.

View attachment 23866

View attachment 23868

View attachment 23869
So if anybody is going to break down, make sure it's halfway through Hard 1.

I've recieved $$ from:

1. Brooks (Queen)
2. Larry (Queen + 2 Twin)
3. Wayne (Queen)
4. Kris (Queen)
5. 1/2 from David Porter (Queen and 1 Twin) - I think Chris Tackett is the other 1/2 of this.

6. Available (Queen)

VRBO shows 6 bedrooms. Chris Tackett should be in the other half of Davids Room and that leaves one room with a Queen and 2 twins available.

The house can sleep 13, so it looks like we are only at 10 right now with room for 3 more in beds.
$125 right Brooks?

Bedroom #

1. David Porter & Chris Tackett (Queen and 1 Twin)
2.Brooks +1 (Queen)
3. Casey and Patrick (Queen)
4. Larry +1 (Queen + 2 Twin)
5. Wayne (Queen)
6. Kris (Queen)

Can you please confirm that this list is correct and we have a total of 10 people. Also, i need to know who is trailering, as I'm wondering if we have enough space. I think Casey and Patrick are trailering his rig.

1704836880201.png

I responded to the google form about wanting to go… but have not received a reply… let me know if I need to get place fo me and wife.

Last edited:
I think if we sent a google form it was to gauge interest originally. @Kris "FlyinLion" can you check and see if anyone else responded to that? The house is now full, but there are other rentals in the area for sure.

I did not realize there were others that had responded other than at the meeting and one here.