Fall Camping and Trail Ride October 11-13

I never went and picked up the 3mm bolts for the motor, but other than a battery and putting that in there I dont see why it wouldn't. Transfercase has always felt really tight for some reason.
I'll have some bolts for the motor.

With the tcase, you need to put loctite on the bolts when you put them in and dont tighten them down. Just make them pretty much a little more than finger tight. The tolerances are just a little off on the bearing retainers on them and it makes them really tight when you tighten the tcase down all the way. Mine has been fine with the bolts basically little more than finger tight and loctite. The case halves almost snap together anyway, so the bolts are almost un needed.

01tj

With the tcase, you need to put loctite on the bolts when you put them in and dont tighten them down. Just make them pretty much a little more than finger tight. The tolerances are just a little off on the bearing retainers on them and it makes them really tight when you tighten the tcase down all the way. Mine has been fine with the bolts basically little more than finger tight and loctite. The case halves almost snap together anyway, so the bolts are almost un needed.
I'll bring it then. Maybe I can borrow a little battery from Harvey. Ill see what I can get done to it tonight.

Hey guys lets try not derail this thread....

Had a great time this weekend. I'll post a thread in the ride reports section tomorrow. Here is one that says a lot about how the trip went. YeeHaw

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381713958.362461.jpg