Fall Camping and Trail Ride October 11-13

We will be taking an offroad tour of western NC and North Georgia for a weekend. Plenty of dirt, creek crossings, camping, and fun.

Limiting this to around 10 trucks, don't know if we would even get close to that, but more than that would be hard to manage on this trip.

I'll post up more info as I get it together.

UPDATE (9-24-13)
Group 1 will be leaving Chapin, SC exit 91 on 26 @ 8:00AM Friday Morning

For those leaving Friday evening. The Campsite is approx. 3 hours 10 minutes from Chapin, SC.

Current Drivers list for Friday

Meeting in Chapin 8:00AM-
Brooks B +1
Chase P
Calli L +1
Crystal & Darrel

Meeting in Taccoa, GA 10:30-11:00
Ken S +1
Jimmy K +1

Meeting at Camp Friday Night-
Tripp W
Larry B
Jimbo +1

Anyone else coming?

Last edited:
looks like about 23 miles of dirt/ trails we'll be riding on this trip. With a total mileage round trip from Columbia, SC being 400 miles.

That would be a fun time, but thats a little farther than I want to go. There are lots of places in the North GA mountains I want to check out still, and the October Weather should be perfect.

So post up if you are interested in going and when you could leave. If we can get a group to leave Friday morning we can cover another cool trail in the area.

I'm g gonna try and make this one. I have a few repairs to be made before hand, but should be in good shape by then. Just waiting to get paid for a few fab jobs for funding as of now!