Fall Camping and Trail Ride October 11-13

Pm me your address and ill drop ya a couple boxes in the mail when I go to town shortly. I made it this weekend. It's some good stuff for sure.

Current Drivers list for Friday

Meeting in Chapin 8:00AM-
Brooks B
Chase P
Calli L

Meeting in Taccoa, GA 10:30-11:00
Ken S
Jimmy K

Meeting at Camp Friday Night-
Tripp W
Larry B

Anyone else coming?

I updated the first post with the new drivers added.

People Eating Chicken Stew and Cornbread Friday Night
Brooks +1
Chase
Jimmy +1
Calli +1
Ken +1

Here is the list of people doing pizza pasta Saturday Night:
Brooks +1
Larry
Chase
Jimmy +1
Calli +1
Jimbo
Marcus
Ken+1

Breakfast Saturday we plan to do Cinnamon rolls and biscuits in the dutch ovens.

I'm going to try to figure up a list for some people to get ingredients for these meals so we can all split it up.

Everyone else if you dont want in just make sure to bring something to eat haha.

Last edited:
I have sent out most of the food lists to everyone. If anyone has any questions or changes plans please let us know as we are now depending on everyone for food. Thanks!

I plan to be at the bojangles at the chapin exit friday morning to get some breakfast around 7:40AM if anyone want to get some breakfast before we leave at 8:00AM.

I was planning to make the chicken stew tonight, but with packing and getting the jeep ready I dont think that is going to happen. I'm going to get the ingredients for 2 Can jumbalaya that we have made before. but i plan to use chicken in it as well. It should be tasty and warm and we will serve it with corn bread.