Daily Driver car ideas

In greenwood like a tool, in hippie greenville I ft right in. Plus I get heated and cooled leather, a sunroof that doesn't open at a hundred, and some decent power.

Haha yes it will. My last one would make your face hurt on a 110 degree day it was so cold. Must have some alpine snow in the freon

110 degree day at 110 mph. We were comin up from savannah in it on 95 doing 130 and it took cate forever to notice Bc she was reading a book. Cars were blowing by the window haha

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Long story short, I checked out an 2000 z28 yesterday. It had some aftermarket goodies (dart heads, slp headers, short shifter). Went back today and shook hands on the deal and left to run home for the $$$. Guy (dealership) called me back and said they were pulling the paperwork to get ready and realized it was salvaged... wouldn't budge on price so I walked away... I'm so tired of car shopping.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Long story short, I checked out an 2000 z28 yesterday. It had some aftermarket goodies (dart heads, slp headers, short shifter). Went back today and shook hands on the deal and left to run home for the $$$. Guy (dealership) called me back and said they were pulling the paperwork to get ready and realized it was salvaged... wouldn't budge on price so I walked away... I'm so tired of car shopping.
Damn... And here she is:

http://www.autobidmaster.ae/carfind...RO_Z28_CERT_OF_TITLE-SALVAGE_ATLANTA_WEST_GA/

And it's barely been driven since then. I don't remember exact mileage but it's 104,xxx. Owner said he's driven it a good bit...

Don't buy a car from Atlanta. They've all been ragged on and most likely not taken care of for the past 5~7 years.

Few people actually take care of their vehicles here. Most just run them into the ground.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I actually like those wheels, but the rest of the body kit would have come off. What really bothers me is that it was supposedly the owners son's car, who I talked to multiple times. He had driven it for 'quite some time', but the mileage in their listing is the exact same as the auction picture, and it's current mileage is about 250 over what it was at auction. Eventually someone who doesn't know any better will finance this car (at nearly double the cash price), and not know it's salvaged until they pay it off...

I actually like those wheels, but the rest of the body kit would have come off. What really bothers me is that it was supposedly the owners son's car, who I talked to multiple times. He had driven it for 'quite some time', but the mileage in their listing is the exact same as the auction picture, and it's current mileage is about 250 over what it was at auction. Eventually someone who doesn't know any better will finance this car (at nearly double the cash price), and not know it's salvaged until they pay it off...
Welcome to the used car business. My idea of drove this one a while was a couple of weeks. Which realistically is much better than most that come on the lot.

And I wouldn't buy CRAP that an owners son drove, you know it got ragged the hell out for however long he was in it. But if your buying one of those cars more than likely it's been ragged out since new. I know if it was mine it would be.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Get a focus. I bought a 2002 focus zx3 for $1800 for my niece and it is solid. They are reliable and cheap. I had a 2008, put 140,000 miles on it and sold it for $6k. They are good cars. The sync system isn't the greatest thing in the world, but it gets the job done.