Daily Driver car ideas

^^u on crack?? A tbi 350 is the biggest turd ever. And a c4 is just gull wing doors away from needing a flux capacitor. You still stuck in highschool I see. Lmao.

Do research on the last years of the G8. My friends wife had one and while it was cool and did get high 20s on the highway, it seemed to always be sucking oil. He does a lot of research and he said its common in these cars.

Not quite sure about that.

She traded it for a Cadillac CTS. That SOB has been in the shop a lot. Nice cars but seems to have reliability issues.

No Chevy Cruze. They just suck which is tragic because I kinda like em. Also the diesel isn't available in a manual.

Malibu's and Impalas are good cars. Just boring.

I drove a newer Mustang hard top in Florida last year. Rental. V6. It was...swift. Not fast, but it could get going and make nice noises. I'm an average guy and I had trouble getting in and out of the stupid thing. It was comfortable once I was in. You can only carry two rollerboards in the back.

Yeah, no C6 corvette. I rented a soft top base model. The drivetrain was great but it was loud and uncomfortable. The cool thing about that car is if you didn't get into the throttle, it drove like a normal car. Great low end power and throttle response. Then when you wanted to be stupid, you put your foot into it and it made loud noises and trees went by faster.

I've never been a Ford fan. All I know is the Fiesta sucked. The non-new body style Edge and Flex are both awesome. In 2012 Ford ruined the escape (old escape was awesome) and Explorer (first time an explorer didn't just work).

Just go get a Hyundai Sonata. Be done with it.

A hard top C6 is a great driving car. The convertibles do suck. But men don't buy convertibles. Plus the base car has 405hp out of the box with a lot more waiting to be tuned out. I'd personally not buy one unless it was a zo6 but I'll never spend that much on a newer car anyway.

Those things were getting ate up by 5.0 Mustangs. It was a sad era to be Chevrolet man. I must say.
What in the world is this even based off of? A 1996 LT4 car would 0-60 in 5.2 and run the quarter in 13.7 all while achieving 25mpg! A 93 5.0 Cobra ( the best one) punched out 0-60 in 5.9 with a 14.4 quarter. By those numbers a new Jeep wrangler is as close to 60 with a 93 cobra than the cobra was with the vette. The vette was an impressive car for its day and still impressive by todays numbers. A zr1 was way ahead of its time not only with an engine co-developed by Lotus, but speed as well. It would bust 0-60 in 4.4 seconds. The car also set 12 international records including records for endurance racing proving it to not only be fast but well built as well.

"A sad day for Chevrolet" I would have to disagree.

What sucked about a c4 that makes a mustang so great? It handles better, is faster, gets better mileage, and melts if parked next to a campfire.

Good for them, now there are plenty of good handling, quick 6k cars on the market for us now haha. Camaros were bought by people who lived in trailers, drank can beer for breakfast, and beat their wives....but on the plus side they usually know how to party and do wicked cool burnouts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFdCKRlgQVQ

Last edited:
All jokes aside I would take a clean unmolestered 98-02 SS over a lot of things. Zac had a dark blue on tan interior 6 speed that was so awesome.