CFS Off-Road, New shop IN COLUMBIA!!!!!

Just to let everyone know. We are now officialy a vendor on the site. This is our new user name so you will see our other ones slowly fade away. We will have a banner up soon! Thanks

Mike

I have an 06 Ford ranger 2wd at factory height. I hate the low profile tire look and want all terrain tires. I have 255/55 R17 tires on there now. I want to put a 2" leveling kit on my truck. Would I be able to go up to a 255/65 R17 all terrain tire after the leveling kit is installed without rubbing too bad? Do you think the tires would fit inside the wheel well?

I have an 06 Ford ranger 2wd at factory height. I hate the low profile tire look and want all terrain tires. I have 255/55 R17 tires on there now. I want to put a 2" leveling kit on my truck. Would I be able to go up to a 255/65 R17 all terrain tire after the leveling kit is installed without rubbing too bad? Do you think the tires would fit inside the wheel well?

PM sent

My tires will be in tomorrow. I went with the Falkan all terrains. 255/65 R17. My buddies are giving me grief though because my Ranger is an I4 and a 2WD. But I told them that no matter what kind of truck you have, it looks better beefed up. Am I right? I think so.

Yeah same thing, empty shopping cart. I would totaly agree if it was a trail rig type deal but just for looks to fit a little bigger tire..... nothing wrong with it. There are of course different qualities of spacers and just because they all do the same basic principle don't think they are all the same :roll:

Here is a new question....If I go to buy new coil springs, I heard you have to look up the code for them inside your door jam. I did that and it says 22kk for my 06 ranger. However, everyone that sells them has an A or B or something like that, not digits and letters?

Here is a new question....If I go to buy new coil springs, I heard you have to look up the code for them inside your door jam. I did that and it says 22kk for my 06 ranger. However, everyone that sells them has an A or B or something like that, not digits and letters?
That is true, Ford used different springs (spring rates actually) for the Rangers based on cab configuration. In other words, regular cab uses different springs than extended cab.