CFS Off-Road, New shop IN COLUMBIA!!!!!

We've been so busy moving equipment tools and my home from Memphis just haven't had time to take a moment to up load the progress. Thnx.. O and searching for a home your wife likes sucks so so bad hate it ugh...

Hey guys, i just wanted to invite you to the MidCarolina Jeepers meeting this coming monday at Carolina Wings on St. Andrews. The meeting starts at 7 but people usually get there around 6pm. We would love to have you there and tell us about CFS. Let me know if you have any questions.

New Shop in Columbia..... Thread Closed?

Hey guys, just wanted to update everyone on the progress but it seems as if a mod has closed the thread??? Don't know why.... Maybe just inactivity. Anyways, the shop is coming along slowly but surely. As with many construction projects on older buildings it just seems like I keep hiting one road block after another. You know your building is old when it has no plumbing and water and then when you try to add plumbing the city says... "ahhh, I don't know if we can do that, theres no access to sewer around your building, we need to look into this" lol, shoot me in the face. Jason, aka... "the other dude" officialy moved here yesterday (labor day) and is working on getting settled in a little bit and then he can be a much needed hand with some of the construction. I know it's been killing him to not be here and he is ready to get things rolling too. I am glad he is here and we should get it buttoned up fairly quick. I have been so unbelievably busy that I haven't had time to poo let alone get on here. I will be glad once we finally get open. If anyone has any questions you can feel free to give me a call or text at 931-588-8719. Also, if someone doesn't mind moving this to that thread and re opening it that would be greatly appreciated! Talk to you guys soon!

Mike

About two weeks ago a ton of threads just randomly closed. I'm not sure what happened but I have been having to go open a bunch of them. There was no reason. I actually thought you had closed this one so as to create a new thread. Sorry about that. Let me know if that ever happens again.

The next club meeting will be September 19th.

We try to keep it a family atmosphere. There are young guys, so there can be some language not appropriate for little ears, but its not bad enough to keep them away. ;)

There are a bunch of kids there, my son included at times. I would bring the family!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a guys drinking beer meeting or a family atmosphere meeting? Not that I mind either one :la: Just need to know whether or not to bring the kiddos.
I would say there are plenty of guys drinking beer, but it is pretty family friendly. There are usually some kids at the meetings.