CFS Off-Road, New shop IN COLUMBIA!!!!!

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
For your phones, look into just getting internet and then add a VOIP system on top of that (like Vonage). My company has 4 lines (3 voice, 1 fax), all of which are Vonage lines. Works great and WAY cheaper than traditional lines.

Thanks! I have to be honest, even though I am aware of VOIP, I didn't think of using it for the business. I will definitely look into that. Vonage seems to be a good choice? Any others? Google here I come

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Most internet providers offer VOIP packages along with the internet. But I have found that they are more expensive and don't have near the features of Vonage.

Inspection Complete!

Well, as those of you who are friends of mine on FB probably already know, we had our fire marshall and building inspection today. We passed both with flying colors and everything is good to go! What this mens now; well, over the next few days and next week while we wait on our official business licence to be put into the system and printed we will be setting up our phone system, internet, computers, putting signage on the building, installing lifts, mount and balancers etc. etc. etc. We are currently trying to wrap up a metal job we are doing which has helped keep an income coming in while building the shop. We are hopeing to be fully operational and working "normal" business hours by the 27th!

Well, as those of you who are friends of mine on FB probably already know, we had our fire marshall and building inspection today. We passed both with flying colors and everything is good to go! What this mens now; well, over the next few days and next week while we wait on our official business licence to be put into the system and printed we will be setting up our phone system, internet, computers, putting signage on the building, installing lifts, mount and balancers etc. etc. etc. We are currently trying to wrap up a metal job we are doing which has helped keep an income coming in while building the shop. We are hopeing to be fully operational and working "normal" business hours by the 27th!
GREAT NEWS!!! Congrats guys, I know you have been waiting for this!!!

We are OPEN! Waiting on time warners butts to get us spme internet and phones (supposedly friday the 2nd) as soon as I have the phone number I will post it . Come on by and see us! We could use some new faces around here!

Mike

What is the name of the shop? Also, I have an 06 Ford Ranger, ext cab, XL, 2.3L, I4 cyl. I bought a leveling kit for it, the torsion bar keys, from TRUXXX and was wondering if you would be able to put it on and what you might charge for it? I have the instructions with it.

What is the name of the shop? Also, I have an 06 Ford Ranger, ext cab, XL, 2.3L, I4 cyl. I bought a leveling kit for it, the torsion bar keys, from TRUXXX and was wondering if you would be able to put it on and what you might charge for it? I have the instructions with it.
Name of the Shop is CFS Offroad, Give Mike a call and they will fix you up 931-588-8719

Thanks Brooks. For those of you wondering, we are open for reals now. Time Warner finally got their butts out here so we have phone and some new thing called the intrawebnet??? Not sure, but I think it's just a fad, it will never catch on. :flipoff2: Our phone number is 803-550-9411. Harleyguy27, give me a call, we would love to do your keys.

Also, before someone starts yelling (and understandably so) I am in the proccess of signing up as a vendor on the forum. Left a message on Gregs voicemail earlier today.