#BlewTJ

You guys make the funnay 'round here.
Jimbo, I've been needing one of them mpg calculators cause my dodge only sees about 14mpg.

"Asshat".....lol

Yankees:shaking:

I would say we would put a GPS in it next trip, but guess it will be my campfire story. haha

I did run a MotionTrax thing one time and it was doing 40MPH in 2nd gear. I'd say there were several times it was well over 55. And if not, you can't prove it...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393813386.746732.jpg

Me and Demarcus pulled off the armor today. Gonna take it this week for some paint.

Thinking I may leave off the rear tube fenders. What do y'all think?

Dropped the armor, doors, tailgate, and tramp stamp off for proper paint today.

The more I think about the three link and having talked with folks and looked at Nicks old/new setup. I don't really have the ability to weld to the cast properly and I don't want to rip the axle out from under the Jeep. I also don't want to deal with pulling the diff in order to get it hot enough for the cast to be safe to weld to.

I am thinking of ordering a small truss from barnes like Marcus and Dean have and fitting it to tie into the Artec ram mount myself. Probably will get the bridge from Artec. As anyone who has a TJ or has built a TJ knows, there is not tons of room under there in stock frame form. The full Artec truss system would be even more room taken up as well as pretty pricey. And my axle is also on 63".

http://www.artecindustries.com/Bridge-Upgrade-Kit-for-Dana-60_p_327.html
I think this will be fairly simple to tie into the Barnes truss and I will cut the barnes truss down to fit tight to the pumpkin.

Dropped the armor, doors, tailgate, and tramp stamp off for proper paint today.

The more I think about the three link and having talked with folks and looked at Nicks old/new setup. I don't really have the ability to weld to the cast properly and I don't want to rip the axle out from under the Jeep. I also don't want to deal with pulling the diff in order to get it hot enough for the cast to be safe to weld to.

I am thinking of ordering a small truss from barnes like Marcus and Dean have and fitting it to tie into the Artec ram mount myself. Probably will get the bridge from Artec. As anyone who has a TJ or has built a TJ knows, there is not tons of room under there in stock frame form. The full Artec truss system would be even more room taken up as well as pretty pricey. And my axle is also on 63".

http://www.artecindustries.com/Bridge-Upgrade-Kit-for-Dana-60_p_327.html
I think this will be fairly simple to tie into the Barnes truss and I will cut the barnes truss down to fit tight to the pumpkin.
I brought my truss farther out toward the passenger side just to have more rigidity. If you are just bridging the dif and dont want to weld to the cast, check out what Joe Meaders did to his, I think Durham does it too, they drill and tap the cast and bolt the truss to the cast housing.

That's what he did to Nick's. He also welded it with a Nickel rod which requires a lot of heat.

I think the truss will be the best option for me if it will fit because it will be fairly painless to tie into the existing ram mount.