#BlewTJ

Robbie, do you have any experiance with tuning using the split second piggy back computer and software? You see what Im getting at right..........

also going to want to check timing and your gonna wanna run 93....does your supercharger kit come with something like this??http://www.summitracing.com/parts/vor-4gl238-078?seid=srese1&gclid=CNeLxKzf7bwCFafm7AodZxQAWA what this does is for every lb of boost adds more fuel...it has different disc you can change out to make it work right..i had one of these when i had a supercharger worked well but when i switched to a turbo put a real fuel system in and got rid of this
This is all new to me but its my understanding that the split second is calibrated to retard timing and it also controls the ammt of fuel delivered to the 7th and pre boost injector, especially under boost. It comes with a base tune on it that should work fine under most circumstances. I guess I should check my fuel pressure too to make sure there is adequate pressure. Matt, Im sorry, this should move to my thread.

Were gonna fix that come Oscar. #hammadownson

#Realtalk the most fun I ever had in the buggy was bombing the roads up there wide open 3rd gear (3:1) prob. 50-75ish MPH. That was fun as ****.

Those black BFG stickers may would show up now...

Gonna pull the armor off over the next week and take it to my boy to get it a semi legit paint job (same guy did the buggy). I just can't take it the way it is. I'd rather it be flat black than half *** painted body color.

Jeep buffed out real well for the amount of time I spent on it. Probably 2 hrs. (booze time). Still have a few spots to touch up and go back over. Probably even more after I get it washed off again tomorrow.

Suspension update:
Found a good price on AL. for links. Waiting to see what the local cost is to drill/tap. If that works out as planned I will do all 4 links when I do the 3 link.
#wannabounce #whistlinTJ