04-06 Suburban or Yukon XL

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I saw one on two notch rd in Lexington, I'll stop and check it out tomorrow. I think it's newer than your looking for.
Dealership or individual?

I've talked to Credit Cars in Lexington a couple times. They have several, but nothing as clean as we're looking for. Their prices are good and he said they'd give a 10,000 mile / 1 year warranty. Didn't get into details but sounds good if they get a nice one in.

Matt or Jim, you have any knowledge of the dealership? Reviews I've found are not good, but most are talking about delays getting the title after paying off the vehicle.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Still haven't found what I'm looking for within a reasonable distance to go look at. Starting to think I might just keep the Venza until the warranty is out then look again.

BTW, you guys were wrong about the 2006 LTZ, http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/overview.aspx?year=2006&make=Chevrolet&model=Suburban:

What's New

The 2006 Chevrolet Suburban adds the LTZ version powered by a 335-horsepower 6.0-liter V8 with 375 lb-ft of torque and Autotrac all-wheel drive. The LTZ also includes 20-inch chrome-finish wheels, Z55 suspension, monochromatic front and rear bumpers, chrome grille bar, chrome tubular assist steps, stainless steel exhaust tip, chrome door handles, black rocker moldings, roof rack with chrome side rails. The LTZ is offered in Black, Sport Red Metallic, Bermuda Blue Metallic, Silver Birch Metallic and Summit White exterior colors with monotone Medium Neutral and Medium Gray interior colors.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We had basically quit looking for a while, then I thought I found the one. We drove to Summerville today to check it out, and had to inform the salesman that just because it says Z71 on the side does not mean that it's 4wd, and he overpaid for it.... I had asked twice on the phone and he said yes, it is 4wd, he had no idea...