04-06 Suburban or Yukon XL

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I've been looking for a while and can't find what I want so if anybody sees one or has a lead let me know.

-2004-2006, may go older if low miles and great shape
-4wd
-leather, second row captain's
- must be clean, very little wear in seats, etc.
-DVD prefered
- can't be black.

Would consider Denali XL but prefer 5.3 and part time 4wd.

I'll keep my eyes open. What miles are you looking at? And, what price range? I haven't really shopped them but can make some calls for you. I know a guy who keeps stuff like that around so he may know where something is that would work.

What is your definition of low miles? #nobullshit I have had better luck with over 100k on these trucks and under. They seem to take a lot of maintenance around the 80-110 mark. Guages, intake gasket, starter, alternator, water pump, heater core, ect...

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Denali xl is only 6.0 and awd. I would go for the Yukon. Not much difference on price and the lq9 is a beast.
I know its only 6.0 and awd. I'd prefer it not be a Denali or LTZ because I want the 5.3 and part time 4wd.

Mileage I probably wouldnt go over 125k unless it's a great deal and has maintanence records.

Price I'd like to be around $12k. They exist but I can't find good ones close to Columbia.

that one looks messed with, or wrecked. Wrong grill, wrong wheels, cold air intake, ect. It get him to send you a pic of the casting number on the passenger side head.