The Morning Doo

Check out Gigabit Offroad on your phone's app store. Game came out maybe 6 weeks ago, so they're still building on it, but it's one of the best phone apps out there. I'm not much of a gamer, but I've been playing this game a lot

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I havent downloaded it, but there are some local sponsors on the game, and the designers are from the upstate if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the developers are out of summerville/Charleston area, and then I know ScalerFab is on board with them. Pretty cool set up they got themselves

Unless you have tons of time to play, yeah. That's been one of the biggest complaints, and I think they have some sort of fix coming in the next update, which is supposed to be dropped before Christmas

Y'all ever seen a smudge pot before?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450716741.263204.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450716749.810832.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450716784.213761.jpg

Guy had one at a house I was at Saturday and it put off a **** ton of heat. Had diesel in it that he said would run about 6hrs on 5gals of it. They are used in orchards. Took a video with the holes opened on the bottom and it was rolling but even with it barely open it produced a **** ton of heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is quite interesting. Bet they can be had cheap if you know where to look...

With that said, I picked up a heater for my building this weekend. One of those Forced air Multi fuel units, runs on K1 or Diesel (or JetA). 80k btu from lowes for $200. Pretty nice unit so far, It has a Hi/Lo Option to drop it down to 55k btu and has a electronic thermostat. It heated my building(600 sq.ft Insulated pole building) from 50 degrees up to 65 in about 20 minutes. Im burning K1 in it because i was told it would burn cleaner. There is a slight odor from it but its very tolerable. I probably should put a CO monitor out there just in case.

872076001447lg.jpg

That is what we use in our shop. Well the 180k btu unit. It heats that thing up in a hurry. We pretty much only run offroad diesel through it. There is a small smell, mainly when it is turned off. I actually have a 40k btu propane powered one for tailgating just in case. The other heaters look cool, but they are designed to be really smokey.

Ya I wouldn't try and run one of those pots inside unless your planning your death by suffocation. It was rolling coal for awhile with that diesel. But if you put kerosene In for a yard party it would be cool to have. I'm always intrigued by fire and wanting to build ****.

I need to scoop one of those heaters like y'all have as all I've got is a propane heater that sucks balls. I've got a wood stove at my folks place but I don't want to put it in my garage here as its temporary.

I saw a cool video recently comparing gas, diesel, kerosene and e85 on most efficient burn. I'll have to find it.

Ya I wouldn't try and run one of those pots inside unless your planning your death by suffocation. It was rolling coal for awhile with that diesel. But if you put kerosene In for a yard party it would be cool to have. I'm always intrigued by fire and wanting to build ****.

I need to scoop one of those heaters like y'all have as all I've got is a propane heater that sucks balls. I've got a wood stove at my folks place but I don't want to put it in my garage here as its temporary.

I saw a cool video recently comparing gas, diesel, kerosene and e85 on most efficient burn. I'll have to find it.

Defiantly doesn't look like a suitable indoor heater, but better than a burn barrel for outdoor fires...

National Championship Game.
My friend is bitching out on me and i might have a opening to go to vegas/championship game/grand canyon/hoover dam. I have a itenerary put together that puts the cost of the trip right at $1650. Thats 4 nights in vegas at the ARIA, Rental Car, Airfare from CAE, Skywalk Tickets, Hoover Dam Tickets, and a 700$ allotment for a Championship ticket... Anyone interested?

That is quite interesting. Bet they can be had cheap if you know where to look...

With that said, I picked up a heater for my building this weekend. One of those Forced air Multi fuel units, runs on K1 or Diesel (or JetA). 80k btu from lowes for $200. Pretty nice unit so far, It has a Hi/Lo Option to drop it down to 55k btu and has a electronic thermostat. It heated my building(600 sq.ft Insulated pole building) from 50 degrees up to 65 in about 20 minutes. Im burning K1 in it because i was told it would burn cleaner. There is a slight odor from it but its very tolerable. I probably should put a CO monitor out there just in case.

View attachment 7417
There was a similar unit like this I saw on NYE. They had it heating up an outdoor area. Did ok. Considering there wasn't really a door and pretty much no insulation. They had theirs hooked up to a propane tank.

On that note, I've got one of those propane-tank-mounted heaters that I've never used. Probably need to get rid of it since the garage stays pretty warm year round.