The Morning Doo

Anyone got an open spot in there shop this weekend or sometime next week? I need to weld my upper control arm back together. Will bring whatever type of beer the shop owner desires. I'm in Clemson so Greenville/greenwood is as far as I wanna go

Anyone got an open spot in there shop this weekend or sometime next week? I need to weld my upper control arm back together. Will bring whatever type of beer the shop owner desires. I'm in Clemson so Greenville/greenwood is as far as I wanna go
Mason I just saw this. If you need a place I got you covered just shoot me a text.

Those of you going to Gulches when are you going and what night are yall camping?

I did for a couple days. Fever went away Thursday night but temp stayed crazy low all Friday. Temp at 96.2. Tried to eat last night and lived on the toile for a few hours. Feeling ok this morning but damn I'm afraid to eat.

I did for a couple days. Fever went away Thursday night but temp stayed crazy low all Friday. Temp at 96.2. Tried to eat last night and lived on the toile for a few hours. Feeling ok this morning but damn I'm afraid to eat.
Diarrhea for a week straight brings the suck...

might have Cdiff though. Doctors thought I had it back at the start of football season, turns out I didnt. They did prescribed me some meds that basically would kill anything in my digestive track that could cause me to be sick. Bad part was it also kills all the good bacteria. I haven't been regular since.....