The Morning Doo

While I am in no way a Gamecocks fan, that is a horrible way to end a career. Over time people will forget, but there are only a few games left this season. As a head coach you owe it to your players to finish out the best you can. In the end a new coach is going to be the best thing for their program, but you don't walk out just because your having a losing season.

While I am in no way a Gamecocks fan, that is a horrible way to end a career. Over time people will forget, but there are only a few games left this season. As a head coach you owe it to your players to finish out the best you can. In the end a new coach is going to be the best thing for their program, but you don't walk out just because your having a losing season.
I agree, but I think looking at the big picture it will help USC prepare better for next year if they can find their replacement and not just some interim coach. Spurrier lost his team before the season started. Players are tweeting talking about how they wish they looked at other places. Its a sad situation in Cola, I know I wouldn't want to be in the ol ball sacks shoes.

I'm curious to see who they get. Don't see a big name wanting to take that mess over.

I've been saying it since Week 1, the interview Spurrier had early in the year where he jokingly said they couldn't do anything was never a joke. It was his way of dealing with what he knew was coming.

Apparently Back to the Future 2 is predicting the future world series champ... If someone made a bet back then based off the cubs winning in the movie, they would be loaded today if the Cubs actually pull it out. They are a 5-2 favorite now.