The Morning Doo

Greenville is cake. I rarely ever get stuck in traffic although I did come up on a crash on 85 the other morning that blocked 3 lanes but your not going to sit there long. There was an 18 wheeler that overturned Friday that was filled with pallets of bud ice they were cleaning up that barely slowed stuff down.

Woodruff rd is a nightmare a lot of the time but it's still not bad going through it. Compared to Atlanta at least there's no where in Greenville that compares to back roads of Atlantas traffic. I do always go away from traffic with my work schedule though usually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ thats great

There was a slew of people standing around, one guy on a bobcat scooping up all the **** that was everywhere and dumping it in a trash bin under the overpass of pelham.

I use to live in Taylors and drove all the way up 29 to wellford, or where 29 runs into 85 at exit 66, in an 18 mile stretch theres close to 30 something red lights and it was always torture. Drag racing to each red light. Now i try and stay on the main roads or cut down not populated roads and it makes driving a lot more enjoyable.

Land Rover is researching a new remote control technology that represents a stepping stone towards the fully autonomous car. It could be used by the driver to manoeuvre their car out of difficult situations safely or negotiate challenging terrain, whilst walking alongside the car at a maximum speed of 4mph.

[video=youtube;QjJ2wKCMq5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjJ2wKCMq5w[/video]

#RC1:1

Real talk, on the test drive before I bought my car, we pulled back into the lot and the sales guy told me to push the park assist button... It did its thing.. I realized I was shifted forward and reverse alot... Jumped out to fin the car had weaseled into a spot only 24 inches larger than the car.... Impressive.... I really like all the technology in my fusion, but having it pick me up at the front door would be legit....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

THought I saw something familiar on the way back from Earlewood tonight. Stickered for $36K. Only visual difference I see are the wheels and touchscreen from what I paid 26 for. Someone will probably buy it with sunset orange being a 1-year color.

Last edited:
Yeah no booze. Had to go out late to get ant traps and dog food. Came back and parked the jeep where I aways park it. Took a poop and started setting any traps out. About 20 min later heard a crash. Guess it popped out of gear because the hill is too steep not to roll in neutral.