The Morning Doo

I've never done it but I've looked into it... Seems pretty easy. Just got to get the technique down.

Heard a pro taking about it one day. Said that is its stupid technical and expensive to get setup... Pretty sure he was just getting all defensive because I'm not the average idiot and called him out on his BS.

Kits are cheep enough might try one one day. Probably rig up a small tank heater/controller in a rubbermaid if the water needs to be warm.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I love that Cherokee. Cool *** rig.

Anyone ever done any hydro dipping? Guy at work was talking about building a tank and all and starting a side gig. He's done it some before with a friend of his and said its not to hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guy I went to school with started a company around here that does it. It doesnt seem to hard just takes a bit of practice. And the right tools.

Just finished the first week at my new job. After taking a 6 month vacation I'm glad to be back to work.
Congrats. I applied for a new job the other day I'm hoping to get a test with. Shift change and more hours will be different but will put me in a better direction later on down the road.

I've followed this guys build for a long time and just looked over it again since I'm on vacay. Badass little 1st generation Toyota pickup and the guys attention to detail is awesome.
http://expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132792

I'll see if I can find out. He posted a lot of the build up on Instagram. Guy who owns it races Porsches and is from charleston. I use to see his r34 skyline downtown a good bit.

His rwb 911 is sick too
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439298962.700657.jpg
I've always loved Porsche though. David's dad has a cool 82 911.