The Morning Doo

Yeah, I think most everyone I ride with used to ride with Travis a lot before he started "racing". He is a good ol' boy and likes to sip juice, talk crap, and have a good time. LC is too cool for school.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Yeah, I think most everyone I ride with used to ride with Travis a lot before he started "racing". He is a good ol' boy and likes to sip juice, talk crap, and have a good time. LC is too cool for school.
Missed my question. Do any of them run the Hammers? Didn't plow boy run last year?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Yes plow boy will be running the 4400 class in KOH.
Travis, LC, etc don't? I can see those guys being much harder on equipment at the shootout since they don't have the big race coming up, where ultra4 guys might take it easier. I saw Erik Miller post they were thrashing to fix front end and transfer case after last night. Although Baird didn't look like he was taking it easy. His was one of the last runs I watched.

I was shocked that Miller wasn't in his back up car for the shootout.

But yes, I could see the KOH entrants wanting to take it easier on equipment. But if you wanna win...go big or....

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER

But yes, I could see the KOH entrants wanting to take it easier on equipment. But if you wanna win...go big or....
Exactly, or bring 2 rigs. I remember seeing a monster jam a long time ago when Dennis Anderson destroyed 3 or 4 Grave Diggers in one freestyle run...

What kind of top speed can PlowBoy do in the desert?

Exactly, or bring 2 rigs. I remember seeing a monster jam a long time ago when Dennis Anderson destroyed 3 or 4 Grave Diggers in one freestyle run...

What kind of top speed can PlowBoy do in the desert?
He has a car set up for KOH. The car you saw last night is a mega budget bouncer I think. I think he is only trying to finish KOH in a "bouncer" though. No way does he have any chance of competing for a win.

Got something stuck in my esophagus last night and couldn't swallow and had trouble breathing. Spent 6 hours in the ER but I'm back In the game now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422975623.112069.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They need to have this (east vs west, ultra4 vs bouncer, flatbiller vs redneck) whatever you want to call it shootout at another time so everyone will be balls to the wall and not worried about the big race in a few days. Probably would get some more people interested in competing.

They need to have this (east vs west, ultra4 vs bouncer, flatbiller vs redneck) whatever you want to call it shootout at another time so everyone will be balls to the wall and not worried about the big race in a few days. Probably would get some more people interested in competing.
I would personally like to see some U4 cars come over here and compete for a change.

Brooks got it. Trying to open up sexually to spice things up. Big ole black one.

It was steak, sirloin at that which I feel is chewier bc of less fat and I guess I didn't chew it good at all. I've had problems before where it was hard to swallow or feel like something was stuck but nothing as bad or lasting as yesterday. I had heartburn and acid reflux bad when I was younger and it may have caused scarring on my esophagus, I've gotta see a gastroenterologist about it. I couldn't swallow my spit or anything and spit up 24oz of fluid in about 2hrs waiting plus more after I'd thrown the bag away. Shits scary bc it happened to me once when I was alone when I lived in gville. I stuck my fingers down my throat and pulled it out and yacked in my sink.

Speaking of KOH, back in the day EMC meant every man challenge, now it seems every car in it is a $100k rig atleast, not so every man friendly. I think they should open it back up and make it competitive to the little guys again or the ppl that are more of your average joe.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422982168.255396.jpg