The Morning Doo

Speaking of KOH, back in the day EMC meant every man challenge, now it seems every car in it is a $100k rig atleast, not so every man friendly. I think they should open it back up and make it competitive to the little guys again or the ppl that are more of your average joe.

View attachment 6266

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree 100%. Unfortunately that's what happens with any style of racing. That's why I like the bro-lite idea so much. Camaro is putting that dream on hold though.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I agree 100%. Unfortunately that's what happens with any style of racing. That's why I like the bro-lite idea so much. Camaro is putting that dream on hold though.
Even bro-lite is a little rediculous. I know it's for safety but do you really need a fuel cell and your door welded shut to race around a field?

Felt that way past few years. The EMC should be more of a stockish based class. If I'm recalling correctly the savvy/currie built jeep has one it past few years, first a LJ based rig on 35s with 9s and a warmed over 4.0, now is ls3 or 6 powered hotrod that is all tube. The amount of money in the billet johny joints could build a rig.

As much as I wish you could say make the emc cheaper, it would hold back the publicity of the event as a whole. More money involved... the more publicity the event is gonna hold and the more popular the sport becomes.

As much as I wish you could say make the emc cheaper, it would hold back the publicity of the event as a whole. More money involved... the more publicity the event is gonna hold and the more popular the sport becomes.
I don't see that being the case, the main event ultra4 is what brings the money and the crowd.