The Morning Doo

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Powerblock has been advertising the last two weeks that they are expanding and hiring. There's a couple people on here that come to mind that should send in a application video. Steve?

Powerblock has been advertising the last two weeks that they are expanding and hiring. There's a couple people on here that come to mind that should send in a application video. Steve?
Done that everyday, not as fun as it seems to be. The guys i worked with had done a few tv gigs and they say it makes it way worse. The shop becomes more of a TV studio then an actual shop so it's hard to get anything done. The cars produced by like Overhaulin look badass when theyre done but supposively are piles of crap.

If anyone is looking for a set of 35/12.50/15 km2s my buddy is selling my old set on the 5x5.5 steel rims that I had. I'm pretty sure he's asking 600 obo. All of them just touched or are about to touch the 3/4 tread wear bar on the outer lugs. Outer edges are rounded and tires are set on dig.

Jimbo could be the tester. See how well their builds and products actually hold up.
Most of those quick builds and show cars don't even run. Only so much you can get done in a short amount of time and work out the kinks.

I think the guys at gas monkey got a good thing going. I'm not sure the quality of what they do but if I was to build some to flip I'd buy a car, throw new suspension and brakes on it and lsx swap it then sell it for profit. Throw an interior kit in it but don't mess with paint as that's a big ole can of worms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk