The Morning Doo

There's a big car show in California this weekend called the grand national roadster show (#GNRS on instagram) that always has a lot of amazing cars. Hollywood Hot Rods has been building this car for several years that is ridiculous, the frame is a work of art, as well as every other piece of it. They have never posted a picture of the whole car only small parts here and there. I love Packards anyways but this ones ridiculous, and bare metal.

947241_1120406731318912_7709608767456461784_n.jpg

Car is a '36 Packard

That needs to be posted on every forum available. It puts all the discussions and theories aside. The next time someone asks about driveline vibrations this video should be the answer.
That helped me understand drivelines when I first started getting into the hobby. Good video

Also I think I have started to make some gear heads out of a few of my students. I do this day in history every day in class and yesterday was the debut of the Shelby GT350 in 1965. It just so happens Ken Blocks mustang in Gymkhana 7 is a 1965 (whats left of it anyways) so I showed 3 minutes from that clip. I had 4 kids this morning come in my class and tell me they watched all of Ken Block's videos and couldn't stop talking about it. SCORE, molding young minds the right way.