The Morning Doo

Yeah I was just joshin its pretty cool. I love how he said we wont be able to let you know how it does until we take it on some serious offroading... If Toyota really wanted to test it theyd send it to us not cars.com

I'd freakin love to do something like that. If we had somewhere to race them I'd build one. I want to build a circle track car too though....too many ideas, no space/time/money. lol

Could do some late night dirt road riots with one of those things, throw some lightbars on front and curl tail mobbin. Throw a turbocoupe motor in it, those 2.3s are easy to boost.

Well after having my droid for a month I can gladly say I will never.... never buy another apple product. I still can't text iPhones cause they try to send as imessage. I have removed my phone from my apple account in an attempt to stop it. Well the only way you can turn imessage off is by doing it on your phone manually or buy contacting apple by phone or email. Well come to have it they want fukin 20 bucks to talk to them on the daggum phone. **** them i'm going to the apple store and someone is catching hell.

Well after having my droid for a month I can gladly say I will never.... never buy another apple product. I still can't text iPhones cause they try to send as imessage. I have removed my phone from my apple account in an attempt to stop it. Well the only way you can turn imessage off is by doing it on your phone manually or buy contacting apple by phone or email. Well come to have it they want fukin 20 bucks to talk to them on the daggum phone. **** them i'm going to the apple store and someone is catching hell.
Didn't you say how awesome apple was when you got your iphone 5 last year?:flipoff2: