Restart with new car Jeep WJ (yeah I finally know what it means)

I didn't want to cut factory to fit bigger tires so now I have 2 sets of wheels and bumpers, this way I have less problems with explaining for my wife where this scratch on bumper is from.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Its a spare bumper from other car, and it was out of color with my. I wanted to make it pure black, but in store light was not bright enough and I get dark brown by mistake, so I decided to see what it will yield. It is still in progress, I'm not satisfied with final look yet so I'm thinking what to do next with it. This is just one of the potential ideas, to see how it looks and if I want to continue in this direction.
You could have a cheap body shop paint it legit for $100-150. I'd do that. Stop wasting your time and money nickel and diming it.

I get this bumper for 45$ and a chance to play around it and try out different designs, this rebuild of bumper cost me 12$ in materials, and time spend with my jeep that is a pleasure time for me, and my wife is great on kitchen and I don't need to tell her to go there, so I just doesn't want to spoil her day by scraping my jeep, she really worries about it and wants me to drive on a good looking jeep. Having extra bumper that I can take out on trails and don't worry about is the simplest way out for me. As it says: "wolves and sheep fed whole" or something like this, used google translate to translete it from ukrainian saying.