Restart with new car Jeep WJ (yeah I finally know what it means)

Hurray, I got wheels from Chase, BGF MK 255/75/R17, now just need to install lift kit and should be ready for Gulches. Will take some pics tomorrow.

Last edited:
Finally have installed BB's and new wheels.
So here how it started:
IMGP6143_zpsab889307.jpg
Don't think I would have finished it without this things:
IMGP6144_zpsbfc3a26a.jpg
IMGP6145_zpsd1d8299c.jpg
Now the springs are secure and ready to go out:
IMGP6146_zpsb4d961dc.jpg
Installed BB and ready to lift the axel back on its place, hardest part was to get BB under the spring.
IMGP6148_zps865cdffb.jpg
Yes!!! first wheel done:
IMGP6149_zps66ff575c.jpg
after 2 more hours second is also done, had to remove stabilizer suport to get the spring out correctly, on back wheels managed to install BB without any disassemblys.
IMGP6151_zps7c33d81b.jpg
Not much space is left between wheel and front fender and inner-fender, will need to figure out the way to secure under fender and to cut as little of fender as possible to prevent rubbing
IMGP6153_zpsaeab3149.jpg
IMGP6154_zpse301d5a1.jpg
How it looks with one side done
IMGP6155_zpsf06697fd.jpg

Last edited:
Setting up for the second side
IMGP6157_zpse0740581.jpg
And finally I'm done
IMGP6158_zps9abd8f5e.jpg
At the end clearence both front and rear is 16 inches total, spend 4 hours and 915$ to get it done.

About house I know but my dad is kinda hard to make to put instruments back in place after he was doing something. I already have 3 times cleaned the garage but it lasted that way for max of 2 weeks, I just gave up.:deadhorse:

It looks like for this weekend I wont be able to go wheeling yet, we are fixing package to ship to our friend to Ukraine and still need to do some shoping, I hoped that 3 Sunday were enough, but it seems that my wife don't think so, but on the other side I will have good excuse for next weeked, since I've been so good husband all month:grinpimp:

Guys need help with solving problem of wheel rubbing, my wife is totally against trimming, is there any other way to prevent rubbing (wheel spacers, overland springs????), I also wasn't expecting to have problem with rear wheels, but they also rub on bumps.:confused:

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

First thing to do is to figure out what it is rubbing on first. Then it's easier to come up with a solution for the problem. In the front I think you are going to have to trim it to keep it from rubbing, looks like a tight fit.

add bump stops before the tire hits

nevermin didnt loo at the pictures....if you take ur time and look around on the internet im sure you can trim them to look good maybe the wife wont even know

Last edited:
Tell her tough shittin and trim. Your only running 2 inches of lift with bigger tires. Those tires could really use 3.5 inches and would still rub a little.

Have heard something about bump stops but have no idea where to get one of the right size, or they are home made?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2