Project: An old friend lives

I might have to print that out and show them next time I see them on the trail. lol. Some of the nicest guys I know.
Thats for sure. They are both very nice fellers. Me and Jay sat at the bottom of Mine JB 2 Fall Crawls ago and talked to them forever. Had never really spoken to them before, just saw them on the trails.

Deano, I'm going to go by the salvage joint tomorrow about 1:30 on the way to work and look on that pulley for you. Have you figured anymore out about it?

The little truck far surpassed what I thought It was capable of. Between the 3rz and Red Labels its far more capable than the driver. Knock on wood it didn't hiccup all week long. 7 days of the hardest trails in Moab, guess I was do for a good trip after all the money and hours over the past few months.

I won't be able to do anything like that until 2014 I don't think. Unless I hit the powerball or a rich family member I didn't know I had dies and leaves me a fortune.

How do you like the power of the 3rz deano? It have enough uumph to get you into trouble?

If i ever finish my jeep i'd like to eventually put a new motor in, 3rz or ecotec always interest me.

The 3rz has plenty of power for my style of wheeling. Once it came off the trailer I drove it all week to the trails and back. I could maintain about 60 up the hills but then I'd get alittle driveline vibration. It never stalled once all week.

It's been awhile since I've updated the thread. Went to Harlan over the weekend and flopped just turning around at the top of middle rock garden. This is exactly why you should ALWAYS have seat belts/harnesses on. You never know when something could go wrong. I don't know if people just think its cool wearing their lap belt only or what but if your going to go thru the trouble of installing them an buying them, put them on. 5F4269E8-1CB8-43F9-B493-01978DC5BFAE-618-0000007CCDBC946A.jpg