Post Your RC Crawlers

I have always been a scout fan and a big fan of the Ambush CGR body. So when my lovely wife got me a SCX10 Dingo kit for Christmas it wasn't much of a stretch to figure what direction the build was headed in. I have always wanted to do a true scale build, lights, scale accessories, etc...

IMGP3394.jpg
IMGP3401.jpg
IMGP3427.jpg
IMGP3407.jpg
IMGP3410.jpg
IMGP3405.jpg
IMGP3404.jpg
IMGP3411.jpg

I am pretty pleased with the end result. There is still some more work to be done such as waterproofing electronics, lenses for the off road lights, rock lights......Much like the 1:1 rigs there never really done.

I'll get some photos of it out in the wild, but until then....

Poser shot!!!!
IMGP3421.jpg

jeepman, does your sons mad torque break alot? i can't keep mine from breaking stuff in the rear axle. i ride it for like 3 charges another thing breaks and i wait 3 weeks for a part lol
i have lots of spare axle parts for the madtorque if you want them, i put clodbuster axles under my sons crawler Pelion-20120228-00042.jpg Pelion-20120228-00041.jpg

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I haven't taken a single picture actually on the pile, but here's a poser shot sitting on the radio:

IMAG0216.jpg

It's a Honcho kit with lots of goodies and a Novak goat 2s brushless setup.

Last edited:
WTF!!! XJ with a frame?!? Planets must have aligned!

Brooks, i remember when we grabbed the jeep out of the dumpster at cross creek. haha. and is that the new basher you said you were building? what motor is going in it?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
You do realize that's Chad's Jeep in RC form. Just slap a big tiger paw on the Hood and take off the Rubicon wildshield banner.

I've got a maxstone 1/10 that I've swapped over to an axial chassis. Running a rooster Crawler esc with lipo batteries. Brooks I put that axial 55t motor on but already burnt it up. No idea what caused it to go out so quick.

You do realize that's Chad's Jeep in RC form. Just slap a big tiger paw on the Hood and take off the Rubicon wildshield banner.

I've got a maxstone 1/10 that I've swapped over to an axial chassis. Running a rooster Crawler esc with lipo batteries. Brooks I put that axial 55t motor on but already burnt it up. No idea what caused it to go out so quick.
How in the he'll are you burning up motors so fast? Are your axles binding?

Haha I just realized it does look like chads jeep, don't worry those tires are todds this thin will be sporting 4 paddle tires.

Last edited: