Post Your RC Crawlers

01tj

Are they SCX10 shocks? I broke another link today. Good thing my Vanquish Titanium lower links showed up today.

Are they SCX10 shocks? I broke another link today. Good thing my Vanquish Titanium lower links showed up today.
no, the scx10 shocks would be SUPER low for you, I swapped SCX10 shocks onto mine, so I have the RTC shocks which are 72-103... hmm actually looking now it looks like thats what the wraith comes with. I assumed they came with the 80-125 shocks.

not sure what its worth. I've had it for about 8-9 years. Its got a Super Rooster esc, high torque all metal gear front steering servo, steering conversion kit f&r . (changed from traditional clod steering) I believe that is an original clodzilla 3 race chassis.

I've got the grave digger body, a crappy dodge 1500 body, and an unpainted Crewcab Powerwagon body ( never been run)

I wouldnt know either. Wanna trade for a team associated RC-10GT Nitro Stadium Truck w/ OS Max engine/pull start? Just throwing that out there. I just restored one and ran it for the first time yesterday. Its bad ***, like new with new GT2 body. Anyway PM me a price if you come up with one.

Well, this is her. I know its not a crawler but damn those crawlers are expensive. I have only $65 in this, but I did use a bunch of parts from my boneyard. Gonna take her to Harlan for some laps atop the grassy knoll.

01tj

Got a Durtrax 230 charger/balancer and a lipo 5000 today. Im ready to try it out, after I figure out how to program that charger!

01tj

Nick Sosebee just sent me a pic of the tires on my old Night Crawler. Had to get some hook for that Aetna dirt!!

bolts.jpg

01tj

He has done a trans swap since he got it and put a brushless kit on it, so now its got some decent wheel speed.

It figures, I leave and you guys start this thread up :) All my previous builds have had scale details but, had not been full blown scalers. I have never been happy just slapping a polycarbonate shell on a chassis and calling it good. I like some realism, something to catch your eye...and as you'll see I am a Wild Willy's fan as well.

Rock Willy was an AX10/Proline tuber build.

CID__0323091743.jpg

IMGP1567.jpg

IMGP1564.jpg

IMGP1565.jpg

IMGP1562.jpg

IMGP1580.jpg

IMGP1582.jpg