Post Your RC Crawlers

01tj

Casey are you talking about Chad? Mine just got delivered to the house today, waiting on 4:30 to get here so I can get off work and go home and bash on it.

Casey are you talking about Chad? Mine just got delivered to the house today, waiting on 4:30 to get here so I can get off work and go home and bash on it.
yeah, chad is who hes talking about.

I picked up a Holmes Hobbies 35T motor monday from East Coast RC, traded my velineon system for a sidewinder/4600 combo and I plan to use the sidewinder in my crawler with the 35T. Should give me the wheel speed I need while keeping my crawling abliities.

01tj

Got a new one from a buddy that he took in on trade for some buggy parts or somthing. Its got a Novak Timbuk2 13t brushless, upgraded axles and driveshafts.

01tj

Wow that thing is SICK! Ill prob be ordering a bunch of aluminum stuff for it. I know this stuff wont hold up long to that much power.

well i fixed my rc, and was messing around with it for all of 3 minutes, and low and behold the damn thing broke. time for another new housing. or if you want to buy it off me for 50 bucks i'll sell it i'm pretty mad at it right now.

brokerc.jpg

well i fixed my rc, and was messing around with it for all of 3 minutes, and low and behold the damn thing broke. time for another new housing. or if you want to buy it off me for 50 bucks i'll sell it i'm pretty mad at it right now.

brokerc.jpg
sounds like you need to invest in an axial

01tj

Wraith has been getting beat pretty hard. Broke a tab off the servo the other day, and broke a link today. Time to get some aluminum parts to match all the go fast it has!!!

01tj

I went ahead and orderd the Proline Super Swamper SXs and Axial 8 hole beadlocks too. Pics as soon as they show up this week.

01tj

Are you still running the brushless? Make sure you bring it to Durhamtown. Maybe at dark I can go hit up the kids MX track with the wraith!!!:grin:

Are you still running the brushless? Make sure you bring it to Durhamtown. Maybe at dark I can go hit up the kids MX track with the wraith!!!:grin:
I took the brushless motor out and threw in a 35t Holmes Hobbies Torquemaster. Should give me plenty of wheel speed. With the brushless I had barely any low speed crawl, it wanted to lurch and cog really bad. I'll still have the brushless in case I want to put it back in, actually I can throw my sidewinder and 4600 motor in it if I really want to haul ***....:eeek: